1. Parents make contact with the school and ask for a prospectus.
2. Parents read prospectus and decide to take application further. Parents contact school and arange a visit to meet Principal and look around the premises.
3. If after this meeting the parents wish to proceed further, they receive an enrolment form and school constitution.
4. Application form along with immunisation records, birth certificate and previous school reports are sent to Immanuel.
5. School Boards arranges for two of its members to visit family at their home.
6. School Board votes to accept/reject application and parents are informed by the principal.
7. Parent pays a $500 deposit that secures a place in a class. This deposit is not refunded if the parent later decides not to proceed with the enrolment.
8. Prior to child starting, some testing may be carried out and a payment plan is arranged with the school treasurer or financial administrator.
8. Started date agreed upon. Child starts school.